Weekly roadmap document
1. Changed Property A section in the document aggregates all changes to a certain attribute. The attribute is displayed in the section header. Depending on the changes which took place the sections may vary.
Each attribute has got the prefix “RM.” “RM” stands for Roadmap, in opposite to Message Center Changes. The attributes Tags, Added Date and Last Modified, are not shown in summary.
2. RM ID As you would expect this column contains the roadmap item ID as you can see in the official Microsoft Office 365 roadmap.
3. RM Title In this column, the title is shown as it is given in the roadmap.
4. Old Value In this column, the values of an existing item are displayed before the Item was changed to the new value.
This is for your reference, and you can estimate the effect of the change. To save space in the table, the entry is truncated at approx. 60 characters.
5. New Value The New Value column shows the value of the property after the roadmap change. To save space in the table, the entry is truncated at approx. 60 characters.
6. to check before This gives a date before you should have checked the item for impact on your environment. After that date, it’s expected that Microsoft starts the rollout.
These dates are based on Microsoft dates and are changed often. It may happen that this date moves to the past.